Thieme Medical Publishers
1. Download the Thieme Bookshelf app from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.impelsys.thieme.android.ebookstore
2. Login using the registered credentials from the 'My Account' tab [through the menu option].
3. Tap on 'My eBooks' [third icon at the bottom right corner].
4. Here, your purchased eBook(s) will be listed.
5. Tap on the eBook, it will start downloading to the 'My eBooks'.
6. After downloading, you can access eBook(s) from 'My eBooks'.
The iPublishCentral reader is a software program that, after a one time installation onto your computer, allows you to download, store, and read any book from the Thieme E-Book Store when offline.
The iPublishCentral Reader is built on Adobe Air, which will also be installed during the initial installation process.
Once you login to the eBook site using your account you will notice a button “Download iPublishCentral Reader”
Click on the download button to go to installation page.
Click on install button to set up iPublishCentral reader on your system.
Click the Login button on the upper right corner of the screen.
Select Normal User.
© Copyright 2017, Thieme Medical Publishers, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Created on iPublishCentral